- 3D Echocardiography
- Cardiomyopathies and Cardiac Mass/Tumor
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Contrast Echocardiography and molecular imaging
- Vascular and aortic Diseases and Endothelial Function
- Stress Echocardiography
- Intraoperative Echocardiography
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Miscellaneous (Including Interventional and Experimental Echocardiography, and Miscellaneous Diseases)
- Myocardial strain
- Systemic Diseases (Hypertension, Obesity, Metabolic Syndrome, Diabetes, etc.) and Outcomes Research
- Pediatric and Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Ventricular and Atrial Function
- Echo in arrhythmia/source of embolism
- Pericardial Diseases
|Abstract Submission Opens
||20 Oct 2017
|Deadline of Submission
||31 Jan 2018
|Notification of Results (via email only)
||10 Feb 2018
||28 Feb 2018
- Abstracts must be written in English
- All abstract(s) submission must be done online.
- Presenters are allowed to submit more than one abstract.
Notification of Results
- Date of Notification: 10 Feb 2018 via email.
- Please note the details provided as the author contact should be for the nominated main contact for your abstract.
- All correspondence relating to the submission will be directed to this person, and they should in turn distribute to all co-authors.
The Presenters' Benefit
- The travel grant could be offered to the Abstract Presenters who selected as the Presenter for the Best Abstract.
- The accepted abstract presenter can register online with the special rate for pre-registration. (The presenters are required to complete registration on website)
Pre-Registration for Abstract Presenter
- All presenters must register online by 28 Feb 2018 in order for the presentation to be included in the Scientific Program and in all publications.
- The invitation to submit an abstract does not constitute an offer to pay travel, accommodation or registration costs associated with the Conference. Similarly, no presenter fee is paid to successful participants.